It’s been well over 6 months since I last wrote here, and I blame the lack of content entirely to the fact that I have been juggling law school, three jobs and volunteering work into a week where I only have 168 hours to do everything.
As you may have noticed, Coco and I have moved to http://www.thecompendium.blog!
You can now safely assume that the new title of this blog is The Compendium.
Well, it just so happened to be that I was already writing upon some very specific, if not niche, topics, and I entirely intend on maintaining my focus upon writing concisely but highly detailed posts about odd little points in time and space.
So what are these changes I speak of?
I’m glad you asked.
I will be updating The Compendium much more in the future. Insofar as a schedule, I intend (at current, this is gratuitous consideration according to my anticipated time):
- Wellbeing scribbles on Mondays & Wednesdays;
- German babbling on Fridays; and
- Longer historical insights on weekends (probably a Sunday).
Yes, I started studying German.
Yes, my final exam is tomorrow.
No, I am not adequately prepared.
So what posts do you have to look forward to?
In my ten month hiatus (yes, I just checked. My last post was 10 months ago), I have mostly completed posts on the following:
- World War II – Wing Commander F.F.E. Yeo-Thomas, also known as ‘The White Rabbit’;
- World War II – The Churchill War Rooms, London, England
- World War II – The Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum, Budapest, Hungary (Hungarian: Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)
- World War II – The German Resistance Memorial Center, Berlin, Germany (German: Gedenkstätte Deutscher Widerstand)
- World War II – Bundeswehr Military History Museum, Dresden, Germany (German: Militärhistorisches Museum der Bundeswehr (MHM))
- World War II – The NS Rally Grounds, Nuremberg, Germany (German: Reichsparteitagsgelände)
Sorry Not sorry for all the World War II stuff).
- The difference between a counsellor, psychologist and psychiatrist
- Confidentiality and therapy sessions;
- Social media FOMO;
- Benefits of a social media detox.
And my little German ramblings (which will also be in English, don’t worry!) will probably be little posts like these.
Anyhow, chat soon 🙂
Also, here’s a bonus photo of Coco, if you’ve been wondering how she’s been. She’s been fit as a fiddle!